Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Samples 2009 in!

Hi Dugald.
The plants arrived at the post office on Friday while I was away, so I could only pick them up on Monday. Nevertheless, they were still in good condition. The packaging is really excellent as it doesn't allow the plant to shift. Thanks to the wet newspaper on top of the soil and the plastic bag, the soil was still humid. I put the samples in a sheltered area and will pot them up shortly.
Flowers from my Hydrangea Let's Dance Moonlight overwinterd in a containe has started to open and show a pretty vivid pink. I will take a picture when the whole plant is in bloom and post it on the blog to have everyone jealous! The samples I planted in the ground last year in very nice but bear only couple of flowers.
Thanks for everything!
Claire

No comments: