Hi all,
All plants have survived a cold, wet spring in southern Ontario. I have the buddleias in a bed of thyme against the house. When they flower, they should have the perfect background. They died back totally over winter, but are doing great now. The Boomerang lilac bloomed in spring already and now I'm waiting for the next round. It didn't grow much last year, but that was my fault for crowding it. I have it in a sunken half barrell and it's doing just fine. I'm trying Blue Chiffon in a container for now and it's looking very healthy. Hydrangeas are also doing quite well.
All plants have survived a cold, wet spring in southern Ontario. I have the buddleias in a bed of thyme against the house. When they flower, they should have the perfect background. They died back totally over winter, but are doing great now. The Boomerang lilac bloomed in spring already and now I'm waiting for the next round. It didn't grow much last year, but that was my fault for crowding it. I have it in a sunken half barrell and it's doing just fine. I'm trying Blue Chiffon in a container for now and it's looking very healthy. Hydrangeas are also doing quite well.

No comments:
Post a Comment