Thursday, June 2, 2011

2011 shrubs have arrived

Two days ago a big box came from Gardenimport and I knew the 2011 trial plants had arrived.  Everything was in good condition as usual and it is nice to have an evergreen this year.  Our property doesn't have much room left for shrubs although I can fit in one each of the spireas but I really want to place 'North Pole' somewhere.  I'll find a spot.
The rest of the plants have gone to a good home a couple of streets over.  A family moved here from way up north and the house they bought had no landscaping, so being a good gardener I'm sharing with them.  The lady is my new hairdresser that works from  her home so I'll be keeping an eye on everything and she was tickled pink that I would entrust her with some trial plants.
Judith

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmmm. I haven't received shrubs yet this year, but that may be because I've been so busy promoting my book that I didn't have time to report in on my shrubs. They all overwintered splendidly in two locations, so I should report on that. After I finishing cleaning up my garden!