Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Spring is here - time to report

Dear Garden Writers:

Spring is finally coming to our gardens and we should soon know if the trial plants we sent you have survived. My plants have all made it and BLOOMERANG is coming along nicely. I'm keen to hear how your plants have done and, to give you an incentive to report, we're doing another trial but ONLY for those of you who participate in the current trial. After all, Tim Wood and the generous folks at Proven Winners want to know how your plants are doing.

I'll be sending you more information in a few weeks and believe me, you might want to be the first to try the new PINK FLOWERED form of Hydrangea arb. ANNABELL!

Best regards to you all
Dugald Cameron

2 comments:

Barbarapc said...

Dugald - will get some documentation tomorrow - things were a little slow - but now coming along - Bloomerang promises to be very pretty!

Unknown said...

Hi Dugald: I'm away a good part of the week as you know, and when I was home last weekend the test plants still looked sleepy at my garden. However, I planted one of each in another plot in another part of the province, and I will check on them later this week and report in. Many perennials in my garden are still not awake and some shrubs have yet to leaf out, but that's normal for this part of the world. Stay tuned....