Hi Dugald and gang--
My plants arrived abt June 25 in v good condition. I was really impressed by your clever packaging, Dugald. Everything was wrapped with tender loving care and positioned firmly in their pots and boxes.
The hydrangeas were a bit peaky, but have toughened up nicely. The buddleia and rose of sharon couldn't wait to bloom and popped their buds before I even got them in their new homes. I'm going to try 1 buddleia in a container and 1 in-ground. Will see what happens after winter. (I protect my containered perennials in a dark, unheated shed in winter.)
I'm thrilled to have these new beauties to play with. (By the way, my H. Endless Summer is blooming its head off this year, with tons of big blue blooms. The good colour is perhaps courtesy of my male dog, who "waters" the fence around the plant.)
I'm a complete newbie at blogging so hope this reads OK.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment